Blair Elementary: School Values
Our School Values align with School District of Waukesha Goals:
1) Increased Achievement; 2) Optimal Learning Environments; 3) Personalized Learning
Need in Spanish or another language?
¿Necesitas in español o un otro idioma?
Five Strategies to impact Student Achievement
"Maximizing Instruction Time"
- To provide longer, uninterrupted instructional blocks to maximize instructional minutes
- To support consistency and schedules that allow for push-in support of interventionists, ESL, SPL, and other support staff, etc.
- To provide common intervention time for all grade levels and to ensure we are able to provide the interventions needed for all level tiers during non-negotiable time according to new SLD Laws.
- School-wide schedule
- Pacing and designing of a lesson using every minute for learning.
- Designing what scholars are doing with guided groups & while conferring.
- Discussing how to hold scholars accountable for learning when they are working independently
- No opt out of learning